Jaco Sportfishing Marlin
Dragin Fly Boat Jaco
Length: 43 feet
Does this boat go to the FADS? Yes
Features: Dragin Fly is a 43ft. Maverick, launched into the water in January of 2008, since then the boat and crew have consistently proven to be one of the top producing charter boats out of Marina Los Suenos in Costa Rica. Captained by James Smith, he has fished the US Coast in hot spots like Martha’s Vineyards and North Carolina and now calls Costa Rica home base. Captain James along with First Mate Alberto make an incredible fish catching power team.
Equipped with a beautiful cabin with air-conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, bunks, along with a dinette that converts into a day bed. Comfortable shower.
Complete with outriggers, live bait well, VHF radio, GPS with fish finder, and sound system. Equipped with tuna tubes, as well as tournament- grade tackle. Located in Marina Los Suenos.
Washroom: Yes, electric.
Engine: Twin Cat Engines, 25 knots
Location: Marina Los Suenos
* Licensed experienced captain & crew
* Boat fully rigged for the ultimate fishing experience
* Fuel-no additional fuel charges
* Bait, tackle, & fishing poles
* Fish cleaning and bagging upon return to the dock
* Half Day – Fruits, soda, water, and beer
* Full Day – Lunch, fruits, soda water and beer
Half Day 5 hours
Full Day 7 am – 4 pm
* Transportation to departure point
* Fishing Licenses
* Crew Gratuities
* Sunscreen and sun-protective clothing
* Dry bag for all valuable electronics
FULL DAY : $2300
Toll Free+1 800 213 7091