Geaux Fly Sportfishing Jaco
Geaux Fly Boat Jaco
Length: 43 feet
Does this boat go to the FADS? Yes
Features: The Geaux Fly is a beautiful 43 ft. Maverick built for the most intense sport fishing. Captained by Captain David Mesen, Captain David has been fishing the local waters since he was in his early teens. Captain David and his team are highly respected and sought after by our repeat clients. Featured in Marlin Magazine in May 2016.
Equipped with a beautiful cabin with air-conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, bunks with a dinette that converts into a day bed. Comfortable shower on board.
Complete with outriggers, live bait well, VHF radio, GPS with fish finder, and sound system. Equipped with tuna tubes, as well as tournament- grade tackle. Located in Marina Los Suenos.
Washroom: Yes, electric.
Engine: Twin 575 HP Cat Engines, 27 knots
Location: Marina Los Suenos
* Licensed experienced captain & crew
* Boat fully rigged for the ultimate fishing experience
* Fuel-no additional fuel charges
* Bait, tackle, & fishing poles
* Fish cleaning and bagging upon return to the dock
* Half Day – Fruits, soda, water, and beer
* Full Day – Lunch, fruits, soda water and beer
Half Day 5 hours
Full Day 7 am – 4 pm
* Transportation to departure point
* Fishing Licenses
* Crew Gratuities
* Sunscreen and sun-protective clothing
* Dry bag for all valuable electronics
FULL DAY : $2300
Toll Free+1 800 213 7091