Fishing in Quepos Costa Rica
Caribsea Boat Quepos
Length: 46 feet
Passengers: 6 (+$125 per additional guest up to 10)
Does this boat go to the FADS? Yes
Features: Caribsea is a 46ft. luxurious sport fishing powerhouse. The Caribsea was designed specifically for fishing the rich waters right off Costa Rica. With a rich history of owners who specialized in Fly Fishing, this yacht comes fully equipped with Fly Rods.
Captain Glenn started fishing professionally when he was just 16 years old. He worked as a mate for the first 9 years of his career. After receiving his captains license he started working with professional tournament fishing crews. With 30 years of experience, Glen is tournament tested, recently taking home 1st place meat fish in the 1st Annual Pez Vela Open. Also, Captain Glen won the Fly Division of the Gray’s Fly Tournament.
Fully Equipped with Raymarine Electronics, Rupp Outriggers, tuna tubes, live well, and pull double dredges. Shimano and Penn International Rods and Reels.
Washroom: Yes, electric.
Engine: Detroit 8V92, 20 Knots
Location: Quepos Marina Pez Vela
* Licensed experienced captain & crew
* Boat fully rigged for the ultimate fishing experience
* Fuel-no additional fuel charges
* Bait, tackle, & fishing poles
* Fish cleaning and bagging upon return to the dock
* Half Day – Fruits, soda, water, and beer
* Full Day – Lunch, fruits, soda water and beer
Half Day 5 hours
Full Day 7 am – 4 pm
* Transportation to departure point
* Fishing Licenses
* Crew Gratuities
* Sunscreen and sun-protective clothing
* Dry bag for all valuable electronics
FULL DAY : $2000
Toll Free+1 800 213 7091