Deep Sea Fishing Quepos
Pescadora Boat Quepos
Length: 42 feet
Does this boat go to the FADS? Yes
Features: Pescadora is a beautiful 42ft. fishing yacht, constructed with a wide strong hull perfect for sport fishing in all weather conditions. Comfortable air-conditioned salon, full entertainment center, fridge, stove and microwave.
Captained by Mainer who has more than 25 years fishing experience in Costa Rica. Mainer and his crew work non-stop to ensure our clients get the most from their fishing charter. Mainor is a veteran with a number of fishing championships under his belt. In 2007 Captain Mainor earned the title of World Champion at the WBS Bill Fishing World Championship, and followed that up in 2008 with a second-place finish in the same tournament. Mainor took first place in the Quepos, Costa Rica Classic In 2005, and first at the Central America Presidential Challenge.
Equipped with Shimano reels and Lindgren-Pitman 1200 electric reels for dredges, and terminal tackle. Fighting chair, rocket launcher, outrigger and center rigger and tuna tubes.
Washroom: Yes, electric.
Engine: MAN 610 Twin Engines
Location: Quepos Marina Pez Vela
* Licensed experienced captain & crew
* Boat fully rigged for the ultimate fishing experience
* Fuel-no additional fuel charges
* Bait, tackle, & fishing poles
* Fish cleaning and bagging upon return to the dock
* Half Day – Fruits, soda, water, and beer
* Full Day – Lunch, fruits, soda water and beer
Half Day 5 hours
Full Day 7 am – 4 pm
* Transportation to departure point
* Fishing Licenses
* Crew Gratuities
* Sunscreen and sun-protective clothing
* Dry bag for all valuable electronics
FULL DAY : $2200
HALF DAY : $1900
Toll Free+1 800 213 7091