Tarpon Fishing Package Costa Rica
Costa Rica is home to some of the largest Tarpon in the World. Tarpon are the “Silver Kings” of our coastal waters and can grow past 6 feet in length and weigh as much as 350 lbs.
Tarpon Fish call the Barra del Colorado home, and is the only location in Costa Rica to catch them. Barra del Colorado is 140 miles from San Hose in the extreme Northeastern Caribbean Coast, part of the second largest rain forest preserve in Central America.
At Barra del Colorado you also can catch Snook, River fish, exotic freshwater species and even offshore big game fish such as Tuna, Wahoo, and Atlantic Sailfish. The guides in this area are local experts who spend their life fishing for Tarpon.
Tarpon Fishing Costa Rica Package Includes:
* Transportation to-and-from San Jose to Silver King Lodge (scheduled airline or ground, your choice – charter flights to accommodate special itineraries available at cost).
* Our fully air-conditioned accommodations – each large room has an in-suite bath.
* Three buffet-style meals daily.
* A highly experienced fishing guide (who is a Costa Rican government certified captain).
* A 23-foot double-hulled fiberglass fishing boat with all equipment such as top line fishing tackle and jigs & lures (including top-notch conventional and spin casting blue water fishing tackle, light tackle for inland species, a Sabiki for catching live bait, stocked tackle box and loaner fly tackle setup specifically for big tarpon in our unique fishery).
* Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth).
* Daily laundry service (picked up in the morning – on your bed by the afternoon).
* Inclusive bar – Included beverages are:
* Locally available soft drinks, juice, ice tea, and filtered water;
* Costa Rican beer
* Costa Rican rum
* House Chilean red and white wines.
* Other available amenities include our pool, the hot tub, and sauna (due to our remote location maintenance factors beyond our control sometimes happen).
* Eco tours and sightseeing (subject to prior coordination)
Meet and greet at Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO). Transportation to your hotel in the San Jose area, hotel not included.
Hotel pickup around 4:30-500 am and transportation to the SANSA terminal at Juan Santamaria Airport for a 30-35 min flight to the Lodge. Flight to the lodge including in pricing. Arrival, orientation and full fishing day.
Fishing Barra del Colorado Costa Rica
5 days, 4 nights
Toll Free+1 800 213 7091